5 PROVEN METHODS TO NATURALLY SUPERCHARGE TESTOSTERONE
Recommended by Cedars-Sinai
Cardiologist Dr. David Filsoof
But with the proper lifestyle choices, including exercise and diet (plus supplements), it’s possible to get your T levels back to fighting form so you can look, feel and perform your best.
Hormone production begins in the brain – the hypothalamus, which is located at the base of the brain, is responsible for regulating hormone production in the body.
When your testosterone levels get low, the brain sends chemical messengers to signal your testes to produce more testosterone.
Almost all of a man’s testosterone, 95%, is produced in the testicals, so it’s important to keep this “loop” of communication open.
There are things you can do to optimize this T-producing “loop,” including 45-70 minutes of intense exercise and consuming herbs and minerals that are known to boost testosterone such as zinc, magnesium and boron.
Straight from the doctor’s mouth, here are 5 tips from Cedars-Sinai Cardiologist Dr. David Filsoof to naturally kick-start production of free and total testosterone:
TIP #1 - EXERCISE
Exercise not only supports weight loss and muscle growth, it also boosts testosterone.
All exercise will do your body and T levels good.
Some exercises, such as lifting weights, high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and engaging multiple muscle groups (compound exercises) are the best to enhance testosterone production, not to mention the benefit to your heart and overall health and wellness.
It’s also said shorter reps with heavier weights will give you a better boost than more reps with lighter weight.
But beware of overtraining, because overstimulation can cause cortisol levels to rise, which in turn will cause your T levels to drop.
Studies have shown that training for 45-70 minutes is optimal for stimulating testosterone production. Any shorter, you may not get the boost you are looking for – and overexerting yourself for much longer can actually have a detrimental effect on testosterone levels.
Here are a few of our favorite exercises to get your body in tip-top shape:
- Bench Press
- Bent-Over Row
- Shoulder Press
- Chin-Ups and Pull-Ups
You can achieve the best benefits of healthy hormone levels (more energy, lean muscle mass, heightened libido, etc.) with 45-70 minutes of intense exercise in addition to consuming the proper nutrients and minerals in food and/or supplements.
TIP #2 - EXERCISE
Good sleep is vital for good health.
If you aren’t getting ample sleep, your testosterone levels will take a hit.
As you age, melatonin and GABA levels drop, which may affect your ability to fall asleep and stay asleep.
Lack of sleep can also make you stressed because it increases your body’s production of the stress hormone, cortisol. And high cortisol levels can block the production of testosterone.
And, nighttime is the prime time for your body to produce testosterone – your body produces its highest level of testosterone when you reach REM deep sleep.
TIP #3 - IMPROVE BLOOD CIRCULATION
Healthy blood flow is one of the most important functions of the body and goes hand in hand with optimizing hormone balance.
Blood flow plays a major part in your athletic performance, and keeps your body energized and your mind sharp.
Most importantly, it ensures blood, nutrients and oxygen are delivered to your organs so they can function properly — including the one in your nether regions.
Nitric oxide plays an important role in proper blood flow as it relaxes and expands your blood vessels – the higher your nitric oxide levels, the smoother your blood will flow.
Also, unhealthy blood flow is one of the leading factors in sexual performance issues in men.
Here’s what we recommend to improve your blood circulation:
- Lower your cortisol levels
- Exercise / Stretch
- Moderate alcohol consumption
- Aim for 8 glasses of water a day
- Adding more vitamin C and beets to your diet
TIP #4 - DIET
Your T production is directly connected to what you put into your body, and both under- and overeating can impact T levels.
Finding a healthy balance of protein, carbs and fats as well as foods rich in zinc, magnesium and boron are your best bets for boosting T.
Some foods, as well as chronic drug, tobacco and marijuana use, may slow down your swimmers and disrupt T levels.
Lean cuts of meat (steak, fish, chicken, venison) are extremely high in crucial T-boosting micronutrients, have healthy amounts of zinc and dietary cholesterol, and contain the perfect amount of saturated fats to support healthy testosterone production.
Leafy green vegetables (kale, spinach, cabbage) are rich in magnesium and chemicals that are known to boost T levels and combat estrogen levels.
Last but not least, eggs are considered a T-boosting superfood and a great source of dietary cholesterol.
TIP #5 - CONSUME ADEQUATE AMOUNTS OF CRUCIAL VITAMINS, MINERALS AND HERBS PROVEN TO STIMULATE BOTH FREE AND TOTAL TESTOSTERONE LEVELS
If you want to stimulate both free and total testosterone levels, it’s vital to consume the proper T-boosting vitamins, minerals and herbs in the right doses.
Here are crucial herbs and vitamins that are vital to optimizing male testosterone:
Fenugreek is known to increase testosterone levels as well as improve body composition. And studies show that fenugreek also enhances mood, energy and libido.
Epimedium (horny goat weed) has been shown to stimulate libido and testosterone levels when consumed consistently. Epimedium has been used for hundreds of years as an aprodisiac to enhance sexual function.
Beet Root is a superfood known to help improve blood flow and support blood pressure. It’s also known to boost stamina to help you power through workouts. Beet root contains boron, which increases free testosterone – resulting in more stamina and endurance, lean muscle mass gain and stronger erections and orgasms.
Zylaria™ is a cutting-edge ingredient that stimulates GABA production, which helps reduce cortisol to help you get the most relaxing and deepest sleep imaginable. The highest levels of testosterone are produced while you sleep, so optimizing sleep is a MUST if you want to elevate your T levels.
Grains of Paradise
Grains of Paradise is well-known for burning fat and increasing brown adipose tissue, both of which will help you put on lean muscle and maintain your weight. Weight loss can also significantly increase testosterone production, as excess body fat is a testosterone killer. Not to mention the other health benefits that come with maintaining a healthy weight.
It would be expensive and time-consuming to try to source the proper doses of each of these ingredients separately. So, the most optimal supplement would include as many of these vitamins, minerals and herbs as possible.
That’s Why We Created the Supercharged Male Stack
The Supercharged Male Stack is unlike anything you have ever tried. It is one of the few supplement stacks on the market with the highest-quality nutrients and minerals that research has shown to target natural testosterone in the body, induce the deepest sleep imaginable and supercharge blood flow to support overall health and wellness.
- Nitro Wood helps enhance your circulation by boosting your body’s own nitric oxide production.
- Nitric oxide acts as a vasodilator for your blood vessels, basically expanding them to encourage smooth and ample blood flow.
- This combination of superfood extracts is high in nitrates, which is nature’s way of maintaining blood pressure levels already in the normal, healthy range.
- Better blood flow will drastically impact your overall wellness, energy levels and physical performance, not to mention it will send your libido to new heights.
- This nature-based testosterone booster helps your body stimulate healthy T production without actually taking the hormone itself.
- With consistent use, T-Drive will help increase energy levels in the gym and in the bedroom as well as improve overall male vitality.
- A boost in testosterone may also help you improve your libido, put on muscle mass and skyrocket energy levels.
- T-Drive’s premier ingredient, KSM-66® ashwagandha, is clinically shown to increase semen volume by 53%.
Night Shred Black
- This nighttime sleep aid maximizes the quality and quantity of your sleep while priming your body to accelerate the fat-burning process.
- Night Shred Black contains the most revolutionary and cutting-edge ingredients that act to increase GABA, a neurotransmitter in your brain that calms your central nervous system and signals your body that it’s time to wind down.
- The ingredients in Night Shred Black help to rapidly improve the onset and depth of sleep, so you’ll fall asleep fast and quickly reach your REM deep sleep cycles, the same sleep cycles where your body undergoes vital repair and recovery.
- In addition to helping you fall asleep and stay asleep, the ingredients help to stimulate your metabolism around the clock so you can wake up leaner after experiencing the best, deepest sleep of your life.
- le choix d'une sélection entraîne une actualisation complète de la page
- appuyez sur la touche espace puis sur les flèches pour faire une sélection