There's nothing but treats from us this weekend with our Pumpkin Spice Protein Cupcakes! These are a DELICIOUS way to kick off your Hallo-weekend and share with your gym buddies! Give this recipe featuring our limited edition Cinnamon Swirl Cereal Advanced Iso Protein a try!
Pumpkin Spice Protein Cupcakes
Protein Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- 2 scoops Cinnamon Swirl Cereal Advanced Iso Protein
- 1 Can Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- ¼ Cup Almond Milk
- 6 Tablespoons Almond Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Teaspoons Light Brown Sugar
- 4 ½ Tablespoons Graham Cracker
- 5.3 Ounces Greek Yogurt Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Liquid Stevia
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Combine all of your ingredients into a food processor or blender aside from your Graham Cracker Crumbs
Process everything together until it is well made.
Take out a cupcake pan and coat it with non-stick cooking spray.
Evenly distribute your mix into your silicone cups or pan
Top your cupcakes with the Graham Cracker Crumbs
Bake on 350F for 25-30 minutes, enjoy!