The hardest part about being on a cut is all those cravings for sugar and junk food that we used to eat - well crave no more with this recipe for chocolate cake protein cake balls. This recipe not only tastes delicious but fits your macros as well!
Protein Cake Balls
Chocolate Cake Protein Balls
INGREDIENTS: (makes 10)
- 2 scoops Chocolate Brownie Clean Vegan Protein Powder
- 4 pitted medjool dates
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon butter extract
- pinch of salt
- Blend dates until they are chopped up into small, grain of rice sized pieces.
- Add the rest of ingredients and blend until a smooth doughy texture.
- Roll into balls and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.