You can't go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate especially in a form of a protein bite. It's savory and sweet with the right amount of nuttiness. This recipe is made with 5 simple ingredients and can be made in advance and saved as a treat post workouts. With only 125 calories per protein bite, this recipe is one for the books!
Peanut Butter Protein Bites
INGREDIENTS (makes 10 bites)
- 1/2c.peanut butter
- 5 scoops Inno Supps Advanced Iso Protein (Samoa Cookie) + 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1tsp.honey(add more if your prefer it sweeter)
- 1/2c.dark chocolate chips
- 2tsp.coconut oil
- Add the peanut butter, protein booster and honey to a food processor. (If you don't have a food processor you could use a hand beater with medium bowl instead.)
- Pulse the mixture until it is well combined. Roll it into 10 small balls and arrange them on a baking sheet. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- When the truffles have chilled, in a small bowl combine the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave in 20 second increments, stirring vigorously each time. Microwave just until all of the chocolate chips have melted.
- Coat the chilled truffles in the dark chocolate, shaking off any excess. (If the chocolate begins to thicken while you are coating them, return it to the microwave for 20 seconds.)
- Place the truffles on a lined baking sheet and return to the refrigerator. Store refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.